Honey Sriracha Chicken Lettuce Wrap. Lettuce Wraps make a favorite low-carb, quick-fix meal. These honey sriracha chicken lettuce wraps have a ton of flavor and will be a favorite! Quick recipes are recipes that I lean on heavily throughout the week.
Find easy to make food recipes. Layer with iceberg lettuce, sriracha chicken, red pepper and red onion. Drizzle the sauce on top and add fresh. You can have Honey Sriracha Chicken Lettuce Wrap using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Sriracha Chicken Lettuce Wrap
- You need of Wrap filling.
- You need 1/4 cup of Shredded carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 large of Boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic chopped.
- You need 2 of celery stalks chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sriracha.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Need a quick weeknight meal that's easy on the waistline? These one-pan honey sriracha lime chicken lettuce wraps are packed with flavor and make for a low-carb, quick-fix meal, sure to please the pickiest of eaters. You can make takeout-style chicken with just one pan, in under thirty minutes. Chicken lettuce wraps are super easy, and make a surprisingly quick and healthy weeknight meal.
Honey Sriracha Chicken Lettuce Wrap instructions
- Sautee` cubed chicken in olive oil in skillet until cooked thoroughly..
- Add carrots, celery, onion, garlic, sriracha, soy sauce, and honey to cooked chicken..
- Cook until sauce reduced and vegetables are tender.
For all the times I have ordered chicken lettuce wraps at Chinese restaurants like P. Chang's, inhaled entire "appetizers" by myself, and sighed with happiness while licking sticky sauce from my. I have three words for these Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings: Finger. That's literally all I have to say. Just make these baked honey Sriracha Chicken wings and you'll know what I mean.