Homemade yeast dough. (for pizza, naan, buns etc).
You can have Homemade yeast dough. (for pizza, naan, buns etc) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade yeast dough. (for pizza, naan, buns etc)
- You need of Yeast.
- You need 1 cup of Flour (Maida).
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Fennel powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Yogurt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Lukewarm water.
- Prepare of Dough.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Flour (Maida).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2/3 cup of Lukewarm water.
Homemade yeast dough. (for pizza, naan, buns etc) step by step
- Add filtered flour, yougurt, powdered sugar and put fennel powder in a pot.
- Mix them well with less than a half cup of lukewarm water..
- Beat or mix it for 5 to 6 minutes.
- After mixing it thoroughly, put it in a airtight box for 18 to 24 hour..
- Now add yeast and dough ingridients in a bowl. mix them well and make a dough..
- Flour made from yeast can be kept for 7 days in a refrigerator.