Phyllo (dough) 2 You can use it for pies, rolls etc not for pizza!. Flaky rolls filled with a mix of spiced ground beef and cheese make the perfect party appetizer. Who needs to kneed when you can have a quick and flaky pizza dough? Both recipes were a hit with my family and friends; so I decided, why.
As soon as you use the quantity of phyllo dough you need, roll up any remaining sheets with the original protective paper. Phyllo dough pizza is absolutely different and delicious! This incredibly simple pepperoni pizza has a crispy, flaky phyllo dough crust. You can have Phyllo (dough) 2 You can use it for pies, rolls etc not for pizza! using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Phyllo (dough) 2 You can use it for pies, rolls etc not for pizza!
- You need 3 cup of bread flour.
- It’s 3/4 of warm water.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 1/4 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
This pizza is pretty large because it fills the size of the phyllo dough sheets. So try adding different toppings on both halves of the pizza so you can have two. Phyllo dough has a long, ancient history most likely originating in Turkey, and here's everything you need to know about this paper-thin dough. This spanakopita, or spinach pie, can be done as one giant dish using phyllo as a pie crust, or you can cut the phyllo dough into pieces and make.
Phyllo (dough) 2 You can use it for pies, rolls etc not for pizza! step by step
- Mix everything together, work with the dough for 5 min..
- Cover it and let it rest for 15-30 min.
- On the table sprinkle a lot of flour and start working with the roller, the flour is one of the secret. be careful cause the dough will stuck!.
- Make it as thin as you like..
- When you ll cover your pie, cut it a bit in the top, sprinkle some oil and water..
- optional you can also put on the top milk and egg.
- I ll adding fillings for pies, some ideas!.
Allow fillo dough to thaw in refrigerator overnight. Bring to room temperature before using. Be sure to brush the last layer of fillo with melted butter. Fillings should be chilled and not excessively moist. Fillo may be rolled and refrozen to store.