Sophie's wholemeal tomato dough meat feast pizza pocket. Handmade, yeasted dough serves as a sturdy foundation for this meat-heavy pizza. Spread simply with seasoned, diced tomatoes, the parbaked crust is topped with mozzarella, Parmesan, ham, salami and mortadella and baked in a very. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.
Place flour and salt in a large bowl. Stir in the diced tomatoes, sugar and season with salt and pepper. Add the torn basil leaves and bring to a slow simmer. You can have Sophie's wholemeal tomato dough meat feast pizza pocket using 17 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sophie's wholemeal tomato dough meat feast pizza pocket
- Prepare of dough.
- You need 450 grams of wholemeal flour.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of sachet yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of chili flakes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of passata.
- Prepare 280 ml of warm water.
- It’s of filling.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped chorizo.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped ham.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped cooked chicken.
- It’s 160 of grated cheese (i like a mix of mozzarella and cheddar).
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of sliced pepperoni.
Homemade rustic pizzas with tomatoes, mushrooms, pesto, leafy Homemade thin crust pizzas with tomatoes, mushrooms, pesto, leafy greens and nuts on shabby Rucola, Bow, Dough, Cheese, Tomato, Parsley, Fried, Big, Snack, Vegetable, Food, Basil, Cherry. How to make Wholemeal Fresh Dough Thin Crust Pizza -. Redefining pizza.this pizza is a guilt-free delight and tastes great! For more recipes related to Wholemeal Fresh Dough Thin Crust Pizza checkout Sakharechi Poli, Khaari Poori.
Sophie's wholemeal tomato dough meat feast pizza pocket instructions
- DOUGH: Combine your dry ingredients. Mix your wet ingredients together, and then add to your dry ingredients..
- Mix to form a smooth dough. Split into two, shape into rectangles and place on greased baking trays. You should make the rectangles quite thin – around 1/2cm..
- Sprinkle with flour, covert with a damp tea towel, and leave in a warm place for 30-45 minutes..
- Preheat your oven to 160°C..
- Make sure all your meats are cooked and chopped, apart from your pepperoni..
- Combine your tomato paste, water and garlic powder in a bowl. Add your chopped meats..
- When your dough has proven, stretch it out again too make it a little less than a cm thick, keeping your rectangle shape..
- On half of each of your rectangles, add 1/4 of your cheese..
- Top this with your meat and tomato mix, half on each rectangle..
- Layer on pepperoni and the rest of the cheese..
- Fold your dough over and seal the edges, creating a pocket..
- It's really important those edges are sealed up tight – you don't want cheese going everywhere!.
- Optional: brush the tips with a little Olive oil and sprinkle with rock salt. Alternatively, sprinkle with parmesan and mixed herbs..
- Bake in the centre of your oven for 20-25 minutes, or until it starts to brown off a little..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Meat Feast Pizza is a food item added by the Pam's HarvestCraft mod. Note: Steak can be substituted with Firm Tofu. Meat Feast Pizza has no known uses in crafting. Homemade pizza dough + ham & cheese = handheld bliss! You may have grown up eating microwaved hot pocket snacks.