Hasselback chicken breast. Hasselback refers to the Swedish version of baked potatoes. Transform your evening with Caprese Hasselback Chicken Breasts. The sharp presentation of Caprese Hasselback Chicken Breasts is echoed by the great taste.
Hasselback Chicken is stuffed with mozzarella, tomato and basil making it a new and delicious way to enjoy chicken for dinner! Hasselback Chicken Recipe Stuffed with Mozzarella, Tomato and Basil. This classic Hasselback Chicken recipe combines the simplicity of boneless chicken breast with the deliciousness of nutritious veggies for a tasty dinner for any day of the week. You can have Hasselback chicken breast using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hasselback chicken breast
- You need 3 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 cups of big bok choy leaves.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of cream cheese.
- It’s of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- It’s 1 of onion.
Kids will love chicken stuffed with meat and cheese. The recipe is impressive, but comes together in a cinch! This time our chicken food video titled Hasselback Cheese Puff friend chicken. Our chicken breast recipe only cost few ingredient and hours to make.
Hasselback chicken breast step by step
- Slice onion, red pepper and big bok choy leaves into small pieces. Saute them until veggies are soft, and season with salt and pepper. Turn off stove and using the remaining heat, mix in cream cheese..
- Cut slits into the chicken breast, don't cut all the way through, but try to cut deep as possible. Fill the slits with the veggies cream cheese mix prepared earlier..
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and paprika on top. Bake in preheated oven for 30 min at 400 F..
Hasselback chicken fajitas are the low carb way to enjoy the flavors of Mexico! Stuff your chicken breast with salsa, chopped veggies (we love some hot peppers, but that's just us!), and a Mexican blend of shredded cheese. You nestle the chicken breasts next to each other in a baking dish, tucking any extra veggies You can serve it alongside rice if you feel so inclined, but each 'hasselback' chicken breast really does. Hasselback chicken has slits cut in the top and is filled with your choice of toppings. Cut slits in your chicken breasts.