No Dough – Cauliflower Pizza.
You can cook No Dough – Cauliflower Pizza using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No Dough – Cauliflower Pizza
- You need 1 of medium cauliflower.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of tomato + 1 tbsp tomato paste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- You need of Kosher salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry basil.
- You need 1 tbs of Olive oil.
No Dough – Cauliflower Pizza step by step
- Wash and cut florets of cauliflower. In a blender make them snowlike texture. Set oven to 425 degrees.
- In a microwave safe dish cook for 4 mins. After they are cool enough to handle, transfer them to a cheesecloth or dish towel. Squeeze out the water. Do this step very carefully, you don't want your pizza mushy.
- In a baking tray or pizza stone line baking paper, silicon mat and spray lightly with oil..
- Mix cauliflower, cheese, egg, spices and line mixture into the baking dish. Bake about 20-25 mins..
- After you decorate the crust with sauce, cheese and other veggies. Put it back to the oven for 15 mins. Or until it get crusty..
- Looks great..
- Very tasty. Play with ingredients for your own taste. (basil will go great).