Pizza Napoletana Dough.
You can have Pizza Napoletana Dough using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Napoletana Dough
- You need 300 ml of warm water.
- You need 1 gram of active dry yeast.
- It’s 15-20 grams of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 00 of Flour (Caputo) as much as needed.
Pizza Napoletana Dough step by step
- In a bowl, using your hands, mix water and salt until completely melted.
- Add in yeast and mix until completely melted.
- Add flower in sprinkle motion.
- Using your hands, mix for about 5 minutes.
- Add olive oil and continue to mix in a folding motion.
- When correct consistency is reached take out and work on granite until smooth.
- Wait for 20 minutes.
- Use your hand to squeeze 2 fist size pagnottelle.
- Put pagnottelle into covered container for about 4-8 hours depending on temperature.
- At this point, the pizza dough can be frozen up to 3 months or stretched, topped, and cooked..
- An example of a cooked pizza with this dough.