Cajun chicken pasta salad. Easy One Pot Cajun Chicken & Pasta Recipe. There are several ways you can customize this super simple and delicious one pot pasta. Cook a complete dinner in one pot with this Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta, using mostly pantry-stable items.
Pour dressing over salad, toss until coated, and serve. This content is imported from embed-name. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able. You can cook Cajun chicken pasta salad using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cajun chicken pasta salad
- Prepare of Orecchiette pasta.
- Prepare of Cavatapi pasta.
- You need 1/8 cup of Paul Prudome poultry seasoning at least.
- Prepare of Italian dressing.
- You need of French dressing.
- You need of Bell peppers different colors cut into matchsticks and chunks.
- You need of Black olives.
- It’s of Green onion.
- Prepare of Yellow onion.
- Prepare 3 halves of Chicken breast.
- It’s of The best olive oil you can find.
This creamy Cajun chicken pasta makes an amazing and easy weeknight dinner… Or, the best ever addition to any potluck, picnic, or tailgating party. You can easily chop the vegetables and prepare the creamy cajun mayo ahead of time to save time in the kitchen. But, of course, my favorite reason? A chicken salad done Louisiana style with a remoulade, Tabasco sauce and a little Cajun spice.
Cajun chicken pasta salad step by step
- Boil pasta al dente drain… set aside.
- Put oil in skillet (this gets really smokey if you can do this outside do it)Cut chicken breasts into bite sized chunks coat with olive oil…and paul prudome poultry seasoning (coat it well) when the oil in the skillet is smoking (be careful fine line here between smoking and a fire) the coated chicken gets crispy in the high heat (blackened) cook through..
- Have chopped peppers onion olives chopped and ready.
- When chicken is done add rest of veggies.
- Stir for a minute or 2 then add french dressing and Italian dressing let it simmer for a few minutes..
- Cool off (tastes great warm too).
- Put cooled pasta salad in fridge overnight.
- Flavors get better overnight!!!.
- This can be adjusted to feed a few or alot of people…. use amounts that make sense to you (I know….for you people who measure everything this kinda sucks sorry).
Or your belly if you decide to make this Cajun twist on the classic chicken salad. It's easy enough, you can basically prep the ingredients as the chicken is poaching. "Tomato Basil Pasta salad with Cajun Chicken made with easy fresh ingredients. Perfect summer pasta salad recipe topped with fresh parmesan cheese!" My family and I came back from a much needed beach vacay last week for my birthday! Coat chicken pieces in Cajun seasoning, then add the chicken to the pan and fry until sealed. Add garlic and chorizo and fry for a further two minutes, then add in sliced bell peppers.