Easy Orange Chicken.
You can cook Easy Orange Chicken using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Orange Chicken
- It’s 2 1/2 lb of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast.
- It’s 2 cup of Premade Orange Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Grated Ginger.
- It’s 1 cup of Sliced Green Onions.
- Prepare 4 clove of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped Cashews.
- It’s 1 can of Mandarin Orange Slices.
Easy Orange Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven: 350°f.
- Cut chicken into 1-2 inch chunks, lightly coat chicken in flour and 1tbs oil, put in preheated oven..
- While chicken is cooking, add remaining tbs oil to pan, saute onions, ginger, garlic and cashews. Saute until onions and garlic are almost tender, add 1 can mandarin orange slices and continue to saute until onions and garlic are tender..
- Add premade orange sauce and simmer until chicken in oven is cooked through..
- Once chicken in oven is cooked through, add to skillet and simmer another 5-10 minutes..
- Serve with white rice..