Easy Chicken Enchiladas.
You can cook Easy Chicken Enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Enchiladas
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of onion.
- Prepare 2 can of diced green chile.
- It’s 1 lb of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of red enchilada sauce.
- You need 1 packages of (10) burrito size tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of garlic salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
Easy Chicken Enchiladas step by step
- boil chicken breasts until thoroughly cooked.
- shred the chicken.
- mix green Chile, diced onion, 1/2 lb of cheese and garlic salt/pepper with the chicken.
- in casserole dish, pour enough enchilada sauce to lightly cover bottom.
- in separate pan, pour half can of enchilada sauce.
- coat each tortilla, one at a time, with the enchilada sauce..
- scoop enough chicken mixture into tortilla, roll up.
- once you've rolled all 10 tortillas and placed in pan, pour enchilada sauce on top, enough to cover all.
- spread other 1/2 lb of cheese on top.
- cover with foil, cook at 325 for 25 minutes.
- uncover, cook another 6 minutes.
- let cool, eat!.