Easy slow cooker chicken noodle soup.
You can cook Easy slow cooker chicken noodle soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy slow cooker chicken noodle soup
- It’s 1 of 26 oz container of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 bag of pre cut carrot slices.
- Prepare 4 of stock celery cut up.
- You need 10 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 of or 3 uncooked boneless chicken breasts.
- It’s 10 of chicken flavored bouillon cubes.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- You need 1 bag of no yolk egg noodles.
Easy slow cooker chicken noodle soup instructions
- Put water, chicken stock, bouillon cubes, celery, carrots, salt, pepper and chicken breast in large slow cooker..
- Let cook on high for 4 hours or until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Remove chicken and shread with a fork..
- Put chicken back in and add egg noodles. Let cook for about 20 more minutes on low..
- Serve and enjoy! :-).