easy chicken alfraido pizza. How To Make Easy Chicken Alfredo Pizza SO this recipe is so simple and easy to make. Either if your on the keto diet or just want to switch it up, you will. Put pizza stone in the oven to preheat while you begin the sauce.
I may not have ever been so keen to try it if it weren't for my husband. Like I said though, most of the time it's just easier for me to get a pre-made dough from the local Pizzeria, it's always delicious with a perfect fluffy and chewy texture. This recipe combines two of my favorites: Chicken Alfredo, and pizza! You can cook easy chicken alfraido pizza using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of easy chicken alfraido pizza
- It’s 1 can of jar of your favorite alfraido sauce.
- You need 1 can of can of mushrooms you can use fresh.
- Prepare 1 can of of pre made pizza doh or I like to roll out they cans of layers biscuts but it takes more time.
- You need 1 large of tomato.
- You need 1 packages of shreaded provalone cheese.
- It’s 2 can of large cans of shreaded chicken breast.
- You need 2 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garliic.
- It’s 1 large of onion.
My husband even likes this, and he isn't fond of chicken! This Delicious Chicken Alfredo Pizza is made with a homemade pizza crust, homemade white sauce and is topped with chicken and spinach. Oh boy we love this Chicken Alfredo Pizza!! My kids have said it's their new favorites and although they are a still a little leery of the spinach, they love this.
easy chicken alfraido pizza instructions
- pre heat your oven to 350.
- lay out your doh on well oiled pan.
- melt butter and garlic in small bowl.
- brush on garlic mixture onto doh.
- spoon sauce on doh.
- add even layer of chicken.
- add mushrooms.
- add chopped onion.
- add cheese.
- lay sliced tomatos on top.
- you can add black olives or green peppers too just do it before the cheese.
- put it in the oven and bake till the cheese is melted to crust is golden brown.
This chicken Alfredo pizza bakes up in under a half hour and makes six servings. Bonus: It only requires five ingredients and THREE steps. Need another reason to eat this pizza? Chicken is a great source of protein. This Chicken Alfredo Pizza is my absolute favorite homemade pizza recipe I make.