cookin couples easy chicken quesadillas. This chicken quesadilla recipe has an impressive look and taste with little preparation. The leftover chicken gets Mexican flair from cumin in this fun main It was easy for him to prepare and turned out very well. I've made quesadillas once before but they were heated on the stove instead of the oven.
The Chicken Quesadillas are absolutely a go-to recipe in our household, but while I've made them on my show (and have And, for the adventurous among us, a couple of slices of fresh jalapeno. Chicken Quesadillas made with leftover chicken are an easy dinner idea for busy weeknights! The edges are crispy with loads of melted cheese inside! You can cook cookin couples easy chicken quesadillas using 7 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of cookin couples easy chicken quesadillas
- You need 4 of tortillas.
- It’s 1 large of chicken breast.
- You need 1/2 cup of salsa.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 2 of green onion.
- You need 1 packages of fajita seasening.
- You need 2 tsp of canola oil.
This post may contain affiliate links which won't change your price but will share some commission. Easy Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas that are a crowd favorite. They are not only filled with cheese and chicken, but a delicious homemade sauce! I feel like these chicken and cheese quesadillas could possibly solve all of the world's problems.
cookin couples easy chicken quesadillas instructions
- cut raw chicken into small pieces about 3/4 inch long and about 1/2 in in thickness.(or what ever you feel comfortable using.).
- heat 1 tablespoon of oil in small/medium frying pan or sauce pan. med heat should be fine..
- put chicken pieces carefully into hot oil..
- cook chicken till no longer pink and starts to brown..
- add 1/4 cup of water and seasening.
- cook for another 7-8 minutes.
- grate cheese and place on 2 tortilla to likeing..
- add salsa sparsly and evenly over tortillas..
- chop green onion and spinkle to taste over cheese/salsa.
- add chicken over both tortillas..
- add more cheese..
- in a large frying pan add 1-1/2 tbsp of canola oil and heat on med heat..
- cover tortillas with another tortilla and add first one to hot oil..
- cook for.3-4 min or until underside has become crisp. then flip and cook for additional 2-3 minutes..
- repear with other tortilla..
- note: you may need to add more oil after the first..
It definitely solves all of my problems on a rough day. Try out this quick and easy Chunky Chicken Quesadilla Recipe! Slice into wedges and serve with sour cream. Tortillas cook very fast and are also great for taking to work or eating as a snack. I love using flour tortillas for a ton of things.