easy chicken pot pie. Our cream of chicken soup makes a rich and creamy sauce and the biscuit mix topping makes it easier than ever to whip up this pot pie. Plus, it's super easy to make, which makes it a great recipe for beginner cooks and busy families alike. This homemade chicken pot pie recipe streamlines your work by using frozen mixed vegetables, a can of condensed cream of chicken soup and your "secret ingredient," Original Bisquick™ mix.
Next add butter to the pan, and stir it around until it melts. Once the butter has melted completely, add flour Easy Chicken Pot Pie. This one is so quick and easy that everyone will be amazed with your culinary skills. You can have easy chicken pot pie using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of easy chicken pot pie
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 packages of pie crust (pilsburry).
- You need 2 tbsp of poultry seasonings.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt &pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breast, cooked then chopped into cubes.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped carrots.
- You need 2 can of cream of chicken.
Cover with aluminum foil or store in a resealable container. Check out our new cookbook Insanely Easy Chicken Dinners. A super easy Chicken Pot Pie made with Rotisserie Chicken and refrigerated pie crusts. This recipe is perfect for a weeknight meal.
easy chicken pot pie step by step
- cook veggies in pan about 4 minutes, add flour and stir then add chopped chicken..
- add chicken and cream of chicken.
- stir adding some water little at a time. add seasonings..
- grease baking dish. fill to top cover with ready made pie crust..
- add egg wash on top of dough to give a golden crisp. poke 2 small holes on top and bake for 20 min 350.
- serve hot. enjoy.
I don't know what the weather in your neck of the woods is doing, but after a week of near summer-like temperatures, it was down right cold and damp today. This chicken pot pie recipe is loaded with flavor. It's got flaky pie crust and a buttery creamy chicken pot pie filling with chicken breast, a mix of fresh and I initially wanted to make an easy chicken pot pie. So, I started out using refrigerated pie dough, all frozen vegetables, and all dried herbs. Ready made pie crusts make this homestyle Chicken pot pie extra easy.