EASY Chicken Fried Rice. Chicken fried rice is the comfort dish of Chinese food. This classic take on the favorite is easy to make and makes the perfect lunch or dinner. Push rice to one side of skillet and add remaining tablespoon sesame oil to other side.
Fried rice is a staple in most Asian and Japanese restaurants. This homemade rice is even better than restaurants. The rice already has chicken in it with vegetables and it's the what protein can I use for fried rice? You can have EASY Chicken Fried Rice using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of EASY Chicken Fried Rice
- It’s 2 of Boneless/Skinless Chicken breast.
- You need 2 cup of Cooked Rice.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Ketchup-for flavor & color.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Green Cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Purple Cabbage.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil of choice-I use olive.
Either chicken breast or chicken thighs may be used for easy homemade fried rice recipe. This cheesy Mexican dish is made with rotisserie chicken for a hearty and flavorful meal. These easy Shredded Chicken Enchiladas are creamy and delicious, and the enchilada sauce is to die for! A perfect dish to feed a crowd on a busy weeknight! "Chicken, rice, soy sauce and shredded egg stir fried together.
EASY Chicken Fried Rice step by step
- in sauce pan add oil when warm toss chicken around until fully cooked.
- Chop chicken into bite size pieces. (I season my chicken after I buy it and freeze it. Thaw it when I'm going to use it.) (Season chicken to your own taste.).
- add rice. Cold or hot. and toss making sure to mix evenly.
- add ketchup. I just squeeze straight from bottle. Again toss making sure everything is mixed evenly..
- finally add cabbage to give a crunch taste. Stir evenly..
- Cook for about 6/7 minutes after you add rice everything goes pretty quickly..
This is a very simple recipe. Note: Never use rice that you have Heat oil in same skillet; add onion and saute until soft. Then add rice, soy sauce, pepper and chicken. Chicken Fried Rice – This easy Chicken Fried Rice recipe is one of the best weeknight dinners around! It's a homemade version of my favorite take-out classic.