Super Simple Chicken Steak.
You can have Super Simple Chicken Steak using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super Simple Chicken Steak
- It’s 2 large of skinless boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- It’s 5 tbsp of lemon juice (optional).
- You need 1/4 cup of oyster sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of freshly grinded black pepper.
Super Simple Chicken Steak instructions
- Clean chicken under running tap water.
- Rub chicken with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Lemon juice is optional.
- Mix sweet soy sauce, oyster sauce, and herbs.
- Marinade the chicken. An hour is enough. No more than 6 hours.
- Cook the chicken with the marinade in a stickless pan until caramelized.
- Serve with rice or potato and salad.