Fajitas Stuffed Chicken Breasts.
You can cook Fajitas Stuffed Chicken Breasts using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fajitas Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Prepare 2 of Tbl. grape seed oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of each : yellow, green, orange, and red bell peppers, cut in slices.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion , cut in slices.
- It’s of sea salt.
- It’s of fresh ground black pepper.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 c. of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 c. of pepper jack cheese.
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 tsp of each : cumin, chili powder, garlic, salt, pepper (mixed together in bowl).
- It’s 2 Tbl of grape seed oil.
Fajitas Stuffed Chicken Breasts instructions
- Heat first two tablespoons of grapeseed oil on high. Add sliced bell peppers and onions. Sprinkle with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cook on high until peppers are almost caramelized.
- In a small bowl mixed together cooked peppers and onions and all the cheeses. Set aside.
- Coat each chicken breast with spices on both sides. Cut a small pocket in each chicken breast and stuffed with bell pepper cheese mixture.
- Add 2 tablespoons of grapeseed oil back into skillet and Heat on high. Place each stuffed chicken breast in the skillet and cook 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve with Mexican style rice.