Easy Chicken Parmesan.
You can cook Easy Chicken Parmesan using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Parmesan
- It’s 4 of boneless chicken breast.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 jar of of marinara sauce.
Easy Chicken Parmesan step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°..
- Mix sour cream, minced garlic, and parmesan cheese together thoroughly..
- Spread mixture on top of chicken..
- Sprinkle bread crumbs evenly over all the chicken..
- Bake in oven at 400° for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly..
- Remove from oven, sprinkle mozzarella cheese over chicken and broil at 400° for approximately 5-7 minutes. Or until cheese is bubbly and starting to brown..
- Serve on top of your favorite pasta with marinara sauce!.