Wholemeal Pizza Dough. Combine yeast, sugar, salt, olive oil and water to a large bowl; stir until combined. There's something so satisfying about making a meal from scratch, and we all know children LOVE PIZZA right? So here's a healthier and cheaper alternative.
This pizza dough is simple and easy to make. You just need a few ingredients and a little muscle power and you will have yourself some wholesome and delicious pizza. Wholemeal pizza is made using wholemeal flour. You can have Wholemeal Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Wholemeal Pizza Dough
- You need 1 kg of wholemeal flour.
- You need 700 ml of water.
- You need 50 grams of fresh yeast.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
This flour still contains all of the grain when ground, making it a healthier choice because it contains all the protein, minerals and vitamins found in the. Tasty healthy home made wholemeal pizza, I found a couple of recipes then amended them to make a lovely pizza from scratch. Combine all ingredients, adding water as required for consistency. This results in a ridiculously rustic and beautiful pizza.
Wholemeal Pizza Dough instructions
- Dissolve yeast in the water.
- Mix the flour with the rest of the ingredients.
- Add the water with the yeast.
- Knead during 5 minutes.
- Let the dough rest during 30 minutes.
- Separate the dough in buns and extend them into oiled pan.
- Bake the pizza 6 minutes in a 220°C preheated oven.
- Freeze the pizzas or put the topping you like and bake them 8 minutes more.
Pizza dough isn't a quick process as you need to leave the dough to prove for at least an hour. Make your own clean eating Honey Wholemeal Pizza Dough at home with this recipe. Wholemeal Pizza Dough Recipe is not tested. Redefining pizza.this pizza is a guilt-free delight and tastes great! For more recipes related to Wholemeal Fresh Dough Thin Crust Pizza checkout Sakharechi Poli, Khaari Poori.