Easy Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Shells.
You can have Easy Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Shells using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Shells
- It’s 18 of Jumbo pasta shells.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 2 large of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 can of Cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chicken broth.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 cup of Parmesan cheese (and a little more for the topping).
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Onion powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
Easy Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Shells instructions
- Boil water for giant shells.
- Cut chicken into small, bite-size pieces.
- Add shells to pot and cook through..
- In large skillet / pan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Sautée one clove garlic for 1-2 minutes as add chicken. Cook through..
- Mix together mushroom soup, cream cheese, milk, chicken broth, Parmesan cheese, and seasonings with chicken and heat through..
- Spray 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray and lay cooked shells face up. Add heaping tablespoons of chicken mixture to each shell (you will be leaving quite a bit of sauce in the pan – this is a good thing!).
- Pour remaining sauce over shells and sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top. Sprinkle a dusting of Parmesan over everything..
- Bake at 350 for appx 25-30 minutes..