Simple Lemon Herb Chicken.
You can cook Simple Lemon Herb Chicken using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Lemon Herb Chicken
- You need 2 of skinless, boneless chicken breast halves.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and Pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of dried oregano.
- You need 2 of Sprigs fresh parsley, for garnish.
Simple Lemon Herb Chicken step by step
- Cut lemon in half, and squeeze juice from 1/2 lemon on chicken. Season with salt to taste. Let sit while you heat oil in a small skillet over medium low heat..
- When oil is hot, put chicken in skillet. As you saute chicken, add juice from other 1/2 lemon, pepper to taste, and oregano. Saute for 5 to 10 minutes each side, or until juices run clear. Serve with parsley for garnish..