Easy-Peasy Cheesy Chicken.
You can have Easy-Peasy Cheesy Chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy-Peasy Cheesy Chicken
- Prepare 1 packages of Ranch dressing mix.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts, diced into 1 inch pieces.
- You need 4 of medium russet potatoes, washed and diced into 1 inch pieces.
- You need 3/4 lb of cheddar or desired cheese, grated.
- You need 1/2 lb of Bacon, diced and cooked (or precooked bacon bits for an easier meal).
Easy-Peasy Cheesy Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°, grease large baking dish, set aside..
- Put chicken, potatoes, oil and ranch packet all into a gallon-sized plastic bag. Shake until all is coated evenly. Dump into pan and spread out evenly..
- Bake for 45-60 mins, stirring every 15-20 minutes to prevent it from sticking. Stab your potatoes with a fork to see if they are done..
- Once it's cooked, pull pan out, top with cheese and bacon, and place back in oven for 2-5 minutes to melt the cheese..
- Serve and enjoy! You could also add green onions to the top, sour cream served on top, ranch dressing drizzled on it, anything you like! We loved it just the way this is though. :).