Chicken Quesadillas. Zesty chicken and cooked peppers are a tasty delight when mixed with cheese and stuffed in a tortilla to create chicken quesadillas. You might be wondering, "do I even NEED a recipe for quesadillas?" We think once you try this one, you'll be convinced that you only need one. This chicken quesadilla recipe has an impressive look and taste with little preparation.
These easy, cheesy Chicken Quesadillas are a crowd favorite. They are not only filled with cheese and chicken, but a delicious. These chicken quesadillas are a meal in one! You can have Chicken Quesadillas using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Quesadillas
- Prepare 2 of Boneless Chicken Breasts (diced).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Green peppers (diced).
- Prepare 1 medium of Onion (diced).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 packages of Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 4 of Flour tortillas.
Loaded with chicken and veggies and very filling (I couldn't finish mine). Baked Chicken Quesadillas made in the oven so you can make multiple quesadillas at the same time! Stuffed with Mexican seasoned chicken and capsicum/bell peppers, plenty of gooey cheese. These quesadillas are filled with gooey melted cheddar, shredded chicken and a smoky chipotle-tomato sauce.
Chicken Quesadillas step by step
- Add oil to pan on medium heat Add chicken (cook thoroughly) Add Green Peppers and Onion (cook until soft) Add taco seasoning (follow packet instructions) Cook down until water is gone Lightly grease another pan, begin toasting tortilla Add chicken filling Sprinkle cheese on top Fold over tortilla.
Chicken Quesadilla with lots of veggies, less cheese, whole wheat tortillas and baked instead of fried. This chicken quesadilla recipe will rock your world aka family dinner menu. Chicken Quesadillas made with leftover chicken are an easy dinner idea for busy weeknights! This post may contain affiliate links which won't change your price but. Try out this quick and easy Chunky Chicken Quesadilla Recipe!