Bomb.com Easy Chicken Nachos. I'm talking about easy homemade chicken nachos, which will save you money and are ready in minutes. These nachos have it all: cheesy chips layered with salsa-covered chicken and black beans, topped with all your favorite fixings. "Easy BBQ chicken nachos loaded with juicy chicken, lots of hot, stretchy cheese, fresh tomatoes and red onions! Bursting with flavor and one of my most highly requested appetizers!" Watch me make these BBQ chicken nachos from start to finish!
It features four Hollywood icons together on screen! We used to go to a restaurant that had the best Chicken Nachos so I came up with my own version. Whenever I make them I cover the coffee table and we gather around and eat there, out of the pan, with bowls of various dipping items. You can have Bomb.com Easy Chicken Nachos using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bomb.com Easy Chicken Nachos
- You need 1/2 packages of tortilla chips (I use whole grain scoops).
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheese (I used pepperjack and taco flavor).
- Prepare 2 oz of diced chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sweet corn or canned corn.
Easy Chicken Skillet Nachos are as tasty as the pictures look, friends! I am working with Sabra (you know, the hummus folks) today and I'm so excited! I made this recipe with football, parties, and entertaining in mind. I love these easy skillet nachos for a few reasons.
Bomb.com Easy Chicken Nachos step by step
- Cook chicken and toss in taco seasoning (can add onions or peppers too if you like).
- Arrange chips on baking pan, place chicken, corn and cheese on top.
- Bake at 250° for 10-15 minutes until cheese in melted and chips are nice and crispy.
- Enjoy by itself, with salsa, lettuce, or with sour cream!.
Well, thankful all those fantasy drafts are out of the way! Line a baking sheet with tin foil or parchment paper. Learn how to make Mexican 'Loaded Chicken Nachos' with our chef Varun Inamdar. These nachos are the perfect way to use leftovers! We've provided a suggestion, but simply use what you have on hand; then top with some fresh additions after baking.