Easy Chicken Stir Fry.
You can have Easy Chicken Stir Fry using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Stir Fry
- You need 2 tbsp of peanut or olive oil.
- You need 2 lb of chicken breast, cut into cubes, strips, or bite sized pieces.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 packages of frozen stir fry vegetables.
- It’s of Stir Fry Sauce.
- You need 1 can of chicken broth (14.5 oz).
- You need 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
Easy Chicken Stir Fry step by step
- Heat oil in non stick skillet or wok.
- Add chicken breasts.