Easy Creamy Chicken Ziti Bake. Baked Ziti is a simple and delicious baked pasta dish that never fails to please. This easy baked ziti recipe is extra creamy and cheesy! This Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti recipe is made with a lightened-up alfredo sauce, it's easy to customize with extra veggies and seasonings, and it is always so comforting and delicious.
Baked Ziti – classic Italian American comfort food of pasta baked with sausage, tomato sauce and all kinds of gooey, yummy cheeses. Ziti is a pretty common pasta shape in most areas, but you can substitute penne pasta if you can't find it. You want a substantial short pasta shape with places to hold. You can cook Easy Creamy Chicken Ziti Bake using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Creamy Chicken Ziti Bake
- You need 16 oz of Ziti or Penne Pasta.
- You need 2 large of Chicken Breasts (cooked).
- Prepare 20 oz of Creamy Alfredo sauce.
- You need 8 oz of (1 container) Sour Cream.
- You need 7 oz of (1/2 container) Ricotta Cheese.
- It’s 2 large of Eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Herbs.
WITH no heavy cream and dairy free options. Bring Creamy Chicken Ziti Casserole to the dinner table, you'll get rave reviews. Loaded with diced tomatoes, spinach and cheese, it is delish! Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox.
Easy Creamy Chicken Ziti Bake instructions
- Cook chicken breasts thoroughly in a skillet with oil, salt and pepper..
- Cook ziti according to package; drain and return to pot.
- Stir together Alfredo, salt and sour cream; toss with cooked pasta until evenly coated..
- Spoon half of the pasta mixture into a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish..
- Stir together ricotta, eggs, Parmesan and mozzarella. Spread evenly over pasta mixture in dish..
- Spoon remaining pasta mixture evenly over ricotta cheese layer..
- Slice up cooked chicken breasts and cover top pasta layer with the chicken slices..
- Sprinkle top of entire dish with mozzarella cheese, as desired. ( I put ALOT of cheese on top).
- Put a dash of salt and pepper or Italian herbs over the entire dish, for added flavor..
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, or until bubbly. I broiled the dish for the last 2 minutes to give it that perfectly baked golden look..
Creamy is the key word here, as sour cream and cream cheese take a tomato, marinara and ziti casserole to a whole new level of pasta deliciousness. CREAMY CHICKEN BACON ZITI is finished with a touch of fresh basil for a quick and easy dinner! This Chicken Parmesan Baked Ziti is a quick and easy meal to whip up on a busy weeknight, and still classy enough for Sunday dinner. This chicken casserole has all the flavors of classic chicken parmesan mixed with pasta and baked for a warm and hearty one pan meal. Save weeknight dinner with this SUPER easy Instant Pot baked ziti recipe.