Rhubarb Strawberry Sauce.
You can have Rhubarb Strawberry Sauce using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rhubarb Strawberry Sauce
- Prepare 4 cup of sliced Rhubarb.
- It’s 4 cup of halved Strawberries.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cornstarch.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cold Water.
Rhubarb Strawberry Sauce instructions
- In 3-qt slow cooker, combine the first six ingredients. Cook, covered, on low 4-5 hours or until rhubarb is tender..
- In a small bowl, mix cornstarch, and cold water until smooth; gradually stir into sauce. Cook, covered, on low 30 minutes longer or until thickened..
- Serve with ice cream..