Easy Chicken Divan.
You can cook Easy Chicken Divan using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Divan
- It’s 2 1/2 lb of boneless chicken breast.
- It’s of onion powder.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 can of Cream of Chicken soup.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise. Dont use MW..
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need 2 packages of broccoli cuts or florets.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of real butter.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
Easy Chicken Divan instructions
- Cut up chicken breast into small bite sized pieces. While your doing this have your water heating up to a boil, to add broccoli to while the chicken is cooking..
- Fry until done in pan with a little butter or olive oil. This is when I add a little garlic and onion powder. Put broccoli into boiling water to begin cooking..
- Combine other ingredients into bowl. Mix well. Taste to make sure the amount of curry suites you..
- Drain broccoli well. Put into a baking dish..
- There's two ways to do this next step. Either add chicken to the soup and mayo mixture (which is what I do) or layer chicken on top of the broccoli, and pour mixture over the top..
- Since I just stir the chicken into the mixture, I just spoon it over the broccoli. Cover with cheese and bake in the oven for 20 minutes..
- While the chicken is in the oven, melt your butter and add your bread crumbs. Mix until covered and crumbly..
- Remove dish from oven. Spoon bread crumbs over the chicken and cook at 350° for another 10-15 minutes..