Easy Chicken Pad Thai.
You can cook Easy Chicken Pad Thai using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Pad Thai
- It’s 12 oz of chicken breast.
- Prepare 12 oz of rice noodles.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Pad Thai cooking sauce(store bought).
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 medium of carrot.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 cup of bean sprouts.
- It’s 2 tbsp of green onion.
- You need 4 tbsp of oil.
Easy Chicken Pad Thai step by step
- Soak the noodles in cold water for about 12 min, stirring once half way. They should be just soft enough to not break when bent. Drain..
- Meanwhile prepare all your ingredients. Slice chicken breast to strips, carrots – to thinly sliced half circles; chop the garlic. Beat the eggs slightly..
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a wok or large(preferably deep) frying pan Stir fry the eggs till cooked and remove from the wok completely..
- Add the remaining 3 tbsp of oil. Fry the chicken on medium-high heat till all the water is evaporated..
- Add carrot and garlic, stir fry for about 3 minutes.
- Add pad thai sauce, let it warm up for minute and then add noodles and green onion. Stir fry for a few more minutes until everything is mixed well and noodles are heated through..
- Add bean sprouts and eggs and stir fry for 3 more minutes. And it's done. Enjoy!.
- TIPS: You can also add chopped peanuts and serve it with lime. In terms of calories, by my calculations, a serving of 200g(7 ounces) comes up to about 410 calories. It will depend on the sauce you use, because they can vary in calories significantly..