Simple Thai Chicken Curry.
You can have Simple Thai Chicken Curry using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Thai Chicken Curry
- It’s 500 grams of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of Medium onion, diced.
- You need 4 tbsp of Green Thai curry paste.
- It’s 250 grams of mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 350 grams of baby marrow, sliced into wheels.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic cloves, crushed.
- It’s 1 of chicken stock.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chicken spice.
- You need 1 can of coconut cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 packages of Pad Thai Noodles (optional).
Simple Thai Chicken Curry instructions
- Cut the chicken into strips, spice with chicken spice, and set aside.
- Heat the butter, and fry the onions, garlic, until translucent.
- Add the mushrooms and chicken, and fry until chicken is no longer pink (about 5-10mins)..
- Add the baby marrow, chicken stock, Thai green curry paste, and coconut cream, and bring to boil. (You can reduce the amount of curry paste, depending on how hot you enjoy your food)..
- Reduce heat, and simmer for about 15-20mins on low heat, stirring regularly. If need be, extra curry paste can be added for a stronger flavour.
- Remove from heat and serve on a bed of Pad Thai Noodles.