Easy chicken pot pie!. Our cream of chicken soup makes a rich and creamy sauce and the biscuit mix topping makes it easier than ever to whip up this pot pie. Plus, it's super easy to make, which makes it a great recipe for beginner cooks and busy families alike. One of our most popular and top-rated recipes of all time, this classic chicken pot pie recipe has a flaky, buttery crust, a creamy sauce and a hearty mix of chicken and vegetables.
Next add butter to the pan, and stir it around until it melts. This homemade chicken pot pie recipe streamlines your work by using frozen mixed vegetables, a can of condensed cream of chicken soup and your "secret ingredient," Original Bisquick™ mix. This one is so quick and easy that everyone will be amazed with your culinary skills. You can cook Easy chicken pot pie! using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy chicken pot pie!
- Prepare 1 can of lima beans.
- Prepare 1 can of green beans.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 can of carrots.
- Prepare 1 can of peas.
- Prepare 3 can of 99% fat free cream of chicken.
- Prepare 1 box of pie crust.
- It’s 3 each of chicken breasts.
This chicken pot pie recipe is loaded with flavor. It's got flaky pie crust and a buttery creamy chicken pot pie filling with chicken breast, a mix of fresh and I initially wanted to make an easy chicken pot pie. So, I started out using refrigerated pie dough, all frozen vegetables, and all dried herbs. Cover with aluminum foil or store in a resealable container.
Easy chicken pot pie! instructions
- Bake or pan fry chicken breasts. I cook in olive oil and put a little season salt as they cook. Cube once its cooked..
- Put first pie crust in greased pan.
- Combine all remaining ingredients.
- Put second pie crust on top, cut slits to vent, I add parsley on top for decorating.
- Bake on 350 for 25 minutes, then broil for 5-10 additional minutes so the crust gets nice and crispy..
Check out our new cookbook Insanely Easy Chicken Dinners. A super easy Chicken Pot Pie made with Rotisserie Chicken and refrigerated pie crusts. This recipe is perfect for a weeknight meal. I don't know what the weather in your neck of the woods is doing, but after a week of near summer-like temperatures, it was down right cold and damp today. For easy chicken pot pie, Josh usually uses a rotisserie chicken from the store.