Easy chicken quesadillas. You might be wondering, "do I even NEED a recipe for quesadillas?" We think once you try this one If you don't have a rotisserie chicken on hand, there's a super easy way to turn raw chicken breasts. This chicken quesadilla recipe has an impressive look and taste with little preparation. Easy Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas that are a crowd favorite.
This was super easy to make and tasted really. Try out this quick and easy Chunky Chicken Quesadilla Recipe! Sprinkle the chicken with salt, pepper and taco seasoning. You can cook Easy chicken quesadillas using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy chicken quesadillas
- Prepare 1 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 3 of small tomatoes.
- It’s 3 of Mini Sweet peppers.
- You need 1/2 of large sweet onion.
- You need 1/2 packages of taco seasonings.
- It’s 6 of large tortillas.
- It’s small of olive oil.
If you need to master the basic steps of how to make chicken quesadilla, this is the place to start. Easy cheesy chicken quesadillas are super easy and very satisfying. Use leftover grilled steak or pork in place of the chicken. Use salmon or tuna or some grilled fish fillets instead.
Easy chicken quesadillas instructions
- Dice tomatoes, peppers and onions.
- In a medium frying pan add some olive oil and heat to medium heat and add the diced veggies with half the packet of taco seasonings. Allow to sauté.
- While veggies are cooking, finely chop the chicken breast..
- When the veggies and almost completely cooked add the chicken and the rest of the taco packet keep heat on medium and allow chicken to cook.
- When the chicken is done turn off heat but leave on burner.
- In a separate large frying pan heat over a medium low heat once warmed add one tortilla top with shredded cheese.
- While cheese is melting add some of the chicken veggie mix top with more cheese and then top with another tortilla. Flip once it is crispy enough and the cheese is melt. Continue cooking till other side is as crispy..
- Remove the quesadilla from the frying pan and cut and enjoy..
- Don't forget to take a picture and review.
Chicken Quesadillas made with leftover chicken are an easy dinner idea for busy weeknights! This post may contain affiliate links which won't change your price but. Making quesadillas is about as easy as it comes. Warm a tortilla in a skillet and top with cheese and fillings. Wait until everything is warm and gooey, then fold and dig in.