Stir-fried chicken breast with sweet&salty sauce. Strips of chicken breast and broccoli florets are sautéed with garlic, chili paste, crushed red pepper flakes, and ginger, and simmered quickly in hoisin The perfect quick and healthy dinner for a busy weeknight. Try chicken breasts stir-fried and partnered with a tangy sweet-and-sour sauce. Stir in pineapple and sweet-and-sour sauce; cook until hot.
Kkanpunggi is spicy garlic fried chicken stir-fried with vegetables and a sweet and sour sauce. It's a Korean Chinese dish, originating in China but modified to suit Korean tastes, with Korean ingredients. Ever notice how the chicken in stir fries at your favourite Chinese restaurant is incredibly tender, and how it's just never as good at home? You can have Stir-fried chicken breast with sweet&salty sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir-fried chicken breast with sweet&salty sauce
- It’s 1 of fillet chicken breast.
- It’s 10 of string beans (any vegetable you like).
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of sake.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of starch (corn or potato).
- It’s 3 of 〜4 tbsp vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
It's because the chicken breast is tenderised, a method called "velveting chicken". You can use either for this recipe. Coating the chicken in the cornflour helps to keep the chicken juicy and tender, so go with your own Try adding pineapple chunks and juice, a tablespoon of malt vinegar and sugar and an extra squirt of ketchup for a quick sweet and sour stir fry. Chicken stir-fry doesn't have to be like that.
Stir-fried chicken breast with sweet&salty sauce instructions
- Thin-slice the chicken breast on the diagonal, dust with the starch..
- Make a mixture of soy sauce, sugar, sake, and vinegar..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan, add the pieces of chicken. Fry on both sides..
- Add the string beans, when they are tender, pour the mixture of step2, stir-fry for another minute until the seasonings are nicely blended..
- Stop the heat, add the sesame oil, and serve..
Today's stir-fry recipe features boneless, skinless chicken thighs. Stir-fries are very flexible – throw in whatever vegetables you like into this easy sweet and savoury chicken supper. Add the chicken and broccoli and toss through then add the sherry, sesame oil, soy sauce and chilli bean sauce and heat through, stirring to combine. This colorful sweet-spicy chicken and vegetable stir-fry features a sweet-spicy sauce and a topping of dry-roasted peanuts, which add delicious crunch. Heat a large wok or large heavy skillet over high heat.