Easy chicken veggie stir fry. Return the chicken and vegetables to the saucy pan, stir until heated through. Serve with hot rice or noodles. Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox.
I used one of my favorite stir fry veggies in this recipe, broccoli, along with carrots and peppers. You can use virtually any vegetable in a stir fry including snow peas. A quick and delicious weeknight chicken stir fry you can easily customize using your favorite seasonal veggies. You can have Easy chicken veggie stir fry using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy chicken veggie stir fry
- It’s 1/4 of green pepper.
- Prepare 1 lb of cubed chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 can of water chesnuts.
- You need of green beans.
- It’s 1 packages of microwave steamed broccoli.
- Prepare 2 of green onions.
- It’s 1 packages of asian rice dry mix.
- Prepare 2 packages of ramen noodles.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s of soy sauce.
- Prepare of bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Kelly Smith, from The Nourishing Home, is the author of one Here's Kelly with her quick and easy chicken stir fry with zoodles recipe—and a great idea to make a second dish from the leftovers! Everything you love about a chicken and veggie stir-fry.roasted up in a sheet pan! If you follow my Instagram stories, it's no secret that I make a lot of stir-fries. ?? Just grab some veggies, maybe a protein, and some sort of sauce or seasoning, cook it all up together in.
Easy chicken veggie stir fry step by step
- Chop water chestnuts into med. chunks or slices. Put aside.
- Chop green pepper into small chunks. Put aside.
- Chop green beans into inch sections. Put aside..
- Slice green onions..
- Cook chicken in med. skillet..
- Mash ramen in their packets then brown in large skillet with oil..
- Add onions and peppers..
- Add asian rice packet, water, and soy sauce. Cook out water..
- Steam broccoli as directed on package..
- Add water chestnuts and bean sprouts. Saute.
- Add broccoli and chicken.
- Add soy sauce to taste and enjoy!.
This Easy Chicken & Vegetable Stir-Fry is one of our go-to meals when it comes to simple weeknight dinners. Lots of tender crisp veggies and chunks of seared chicken are combined in a classic stir-fry sauce for an excellent, healthy dish your whole family will enjoy! Add veggies to chicken and cook on low heat, stirring occasionally. Mix soy sauce, white vinegar, cornstarch together, and add to chicken veggies pot to. This easy chicken veggie stir-fry packs a flavorful and nutritious punch!