You can cook Rhubarb Cake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rhubarb Cake
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Butter.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 cup of Sour milk.
- You need 2 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 2 cup of Chopped rhubarb.
Rhubarb Cake step by step
- Beat brown sugar, butter and egg together.
- Add milk, flour, soda and mix.
- Stir in chopped rhubarb.
- Pour ingredients into a 9 x 13 pan.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon into a separate bowl, then crumble onto top of cake.
- Preheat oven to 350 and cook for 35 minutes or until done.