Easy Chicken and Dumplings.
You can cook Easy Chicken and Dumplings using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken and Dumplings
- You need 4 of frozen chicken breasts.
- You need 2 can of cream of chicken.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 packages of biscuits.
- You need 1 dash of chicken broth or bouillon cube.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
Easy Chicken and Dumplings instructions
- Put chicken breasts in crockpot.
- I fill both cans up with water. Then add two more cups with a dash of chicken bouillon cube.
- Pour both cans of cream of chicken over the chicken and put two tablespoons of butter.
- Turn crockpot on Low and cook for 6 and half hours.
- Take chicken out and shred it, put back in crockpot.
- Then take biscuits and rip into pieces and put in crockpot. For about 30 minutes let cook and keep stirring.
- Once the biscuits seem to look lumpy? Turn crockpot off and take lid off..