Homemade Pizza Dough.
You can cook Homemade Pizza Dough using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Pizza Dough
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Lukewarm water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Yeast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
Homemade Pizza Dough step by step
- Combine water, yeast, & sugar in a bowl; set aside for 10 minutes..
- Divide dough in half & roll out to desired thickness. Spread into 2 pizza pans..
- Mix egg & oil to yeast mixture. Add salt & stir..
- Gradually blend in flour until a soft dough forms..
- Oil dough & place in a large bowl. Let rise for one hour..
- Top with sauce & toppings & bake at 400?F for 25-30 minutes..