Easy Italian Baked Chicken.
You can have Easy Italian Baked Chicken using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Italian Baked Chicken
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of thin sliced chicken breast.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- You need 1 of yellow onion.
- You need to taste of garlic powder.
- You need to taste of italian seasoning.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need 7 of vine cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
Easy Italian Baked Chicken instructions
- Pre heat oven to 370 degrees F.
- Align baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Slice yellow onion into thin rings.
- Place half of the rings directly on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle baking sheet with olive oil.
- Place chicken on baking sheet.
- Season chicken to taste with all seasonings and herbs listed.
- Place the rest of the yellow onion rings on top of chicken.
- Chop the garlic clove and sprinkle on chicken evenly.
- Quarter cherry tomatoes on a cutting board.
- Place quartered tomatoes on the baking sheet and season with italian seasoning.
- Place baking sheet in oven for 40 minutes or until onion rings begin to brown.