Rotisserie quesadilla. Try this delicious Rotisserie Chicken Quesadillas. First you need a rotisserie chicken. You could also use canned chicken or tuna but we'll jump into that a.
A quesadilla (/ˌkeɪsəˈdiːjə/; Spanish: [kesaˈðiʝa] (listen)) is a Mexican dish consisting of a tortilla that is filled primarily with cheese, and sometimes meats, beans, and spices, and then cooked on a griddle. Quesadillas are the ultimate easy weeknight meal or snack. Chicken quesadillas are delicious and easy to make. You can have Rotisserie quesadilla using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rotisserie quesadilla
- Prepare 2 of plain tortillias.
- It’s 1/2 of chicken breast from rotisserie chicken (chopped).
- It’s 1/2 pack of real bacon bits.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need of Italian cheese.
- It’s of Salsa to serve.
- Prepare of Sour cream to serve.
You'll need tortillas, chopped up rotisserie chicken, shredded cheese, and whatever extra goodies you want inside. These Chicken Enchilada Quesadillas are so easy to make, and our family loves them! Use leftover or a rotisserie chicken to make this dinner easy! Tagged with delicious; Shared by Gloriously.
Rotisserie quesadilla instructions
- Cheeses of your brand.
- I used half pack real Bacon butcher's cut cooked, drained, chopped and half the chicken breast off rotisserie chicken I bought from Sam's Club..
- Place chicken, cheese, and Bacon on half of the tortilla fold over before placing in pan. Put butter and olive oil in pan. I use skillet the temp it set to 400 only takes a few seconds to warm and butter to melt..
- Let cook until golden brown make sure to flip and cook both sides.
- After golden on both sides remove from pan..
Our quesadillas come with free chips & salsa. Try The John Coctostan or First Rule of Chicken Club Say "yes" to a quesadillas at Moe's. A tortilla filled with your favorite ingredients, along with shredded. I used the corn, peppers and zucchini in my fridge to create these quick and easy quesadillas. Dollop with sour cream and you're good to go.