Easy Peasy Butter Chicken and Noodles.
You can cook Easy Peasy Butter Chicken and Noodles using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Peasy Butter Chicken and Noodles
- Prepare 4 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 package of wide egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 packet of Campbell's oven sauces – Creamy garlic butter chicken (find it by the canned soups etc).
- Prepare of Oil.
- It’s of Seasonings to taste:.
- It’s of Montreal chicken season.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Complete seasoning.
- You need of Parsley.
- It’s 4-5 Tbsp of butter.
Easy Peasy Butter Chicken and Noodles step by step
- Start of by adding bottom layer of olive oil to frying pan I use cast iron turn to high heat season both sides while in pan. I use Montreal chicken season, garlic, salt, pepper, and complete seasoning. Add chicken once oil is hot, trying to flip twice. We want a brown sear, but we're not cooking thru.
- Once both sides seared add to baking dish and set oven to 375°F. And add Campbell packet now too (it's like a soup package in same section cooking soups and sauces are in).
- Stir to coat all chicken. I cut two breasts in half for the little ones. Chicken tenderloins work great for this dish too. Put in preheated oven at 375°F. I sprinkle top with garlic and salt..
- Now cook your egg noodles according to package.
- About 10 minutes of chicken cooking take out and flip over and rearrange in sauce.
- Cook chicken 10 more minutes making sure cooked throughly and simmered in sauce on both sides take out and cover with aluminum foil once done.
- Once noodles are done drain and add back to pot add 4-5 tablespoons of butter, salt, parsley, and garlic to taste.
- How I serve for my picky eaters.
- How mama bear eats hers!.