You can have Pizza Dough using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough
- It’s 3 cup of Flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 packages of Active dry yeast.
- You need 3/4 cup of Water.
Pizza Dough instructions
- Prepare yeast as directed on package.
- As yeast is foaming, mix flour and salt in large bowl.
- Add yeast mixture, olive oil, and water to flour mixture. Stir with spoon until it begins to clump.
- Knead dough for 2 minutes (or more) until it forms a ball and doesn't stick to the bowl. Add flour and/or water as needed to achieve the right consistency.
- Lightly flour bottom of bowl and ball of dough then cover with a towel and let rise in a warm place for at least 1 hour.
- You can then wrap it in cling wrap and double bag it to freeze it for later use or use it for pizzas, calzones, etc.