Easy chicken tacos. Easy Chicken Tacos – With a simple spice rub, the chicken is cooked so quickly on the stovetop! Dice into small pieces and serve with pico, avocado + lime! These simple yet flavorful chicken tacos are easy to make and filled with super juicy and delicious chicken!
Try these quick and easy tacos for your next Taco Tuesday and never look back! We like our chicken tacos topped with red onion (pickled onions would be great too), avocado, cilantro, and. These chicken tacos are warm flour tortillas filled with diced marinated chicken, lettuce, pico de gallo, avocado and cheese. You can have Easy chicken tacos using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy chicken tacos
- It’s 3 lbs of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 of large yellow onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced sweet peppers or bell peppers.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of crushed chili pepper flakes.
- You need 2 cups of chopped lettuce.
- You need 1 cup of chopped purple onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cilantro.
- It’s 2 of limes.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- You need of Flour or corn tortillas.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1/3 cup of light chili powder.
- You need 1-2 tablespoons of paprika.
A quick and easy dinner option that's easy to customize to your tastes. Chicken breast is simmered in a lemon-lime marinade, then served with taco fixin's so that This recipe is quick and easy – good for those nights you don't have a lot of time for dinner preparations. Are you mourning the continued nonexistence of the taco emoji? These chicken tacos are super fresh and simple to make, but still pack in a ton of flavor!
Easy chicken tacos instructions
- Cut thawed chicken breast against the grain, then chop into small bite sized pieces. Dice purple and yellow onion. Dice sweet peppers. Cut up cilantro. What you see below is what I set aside for toppings..
- In your favorite nonstick 12 inch pan, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add chopped up chicken, yellow onion, 1/2 of the cilantro, salt, black pepper, chili flakes, 2 tablespoons cumin, 1/4 cup light chili powder, garlic, 1 tablespoon of paprika..
- On medium heat cook all ingredients in step 2 until it looks like the picture below.
- Make your tacos however you like them!.
- Chop about 2 cups of iceburg lettuce. Squeeze 1 lime and sprinkle with salt. This adds zest to your lettuce!.
The combination of tangy lime and savory garlic together transforms plain chicken into something amazing! This is such an easy chicken taco recipe, and it's also a healthy meal choice for anyone on a low-calorie diet. Introducing the best chicken tacos ever. An easy chicken taco recipe made with chicken thighs, plus a simple onion & cilantro topping. This is our all-time favorite chicken taco recipe.