Cheesy White Chili Batch 3.
You can cook Cheesy White Chili Batch 3 using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy White Chili Batch 3
- It’s of Chicken.
- You need 2-1/2 pounds of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- You need 1 cup of sliced celery.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of peanut oil.
- You need 1 of medium onion diced.
- You need of Spices.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of white ground pepper.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kosher salt more if desired.
- It’s 3 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need of Cream thickener.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need of Optional.
- You need 15 ounces of canned great northern beans.
- You need 15 ounces of canned cannellini beans.
- You need 15 ounces of canned navy beans.
- Prepare As needed of diced jalapeno peppers.
- Prepare 2 cups of white shredded cheddar or mozzarella cheese or both.
Cheesy White Chili Batch 3 instructions
- Cube the chicken into small pieces. Slice the celery thinly, dice the onion. Heat the oil in a pot. You will only need one pot. Cube the cream cheese and get to room temperature..
- In the pot with the hot oil, sauté the chicken, celery, onion, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in oil until chicken is no longer pink. Add the beans, optional, broth, chiles, optional, and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes..
- Stir the sour cream, cream cheese, and cream into the chili. Let it get hot. Serve with cheeses. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.