Easy Chicken Noodles.
You can have Easy Chicken Noodles using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Noodles
- Prepare 1 of small chicken breast.
- It’s of Hand full of fresh noodles.
- It’s Handful of bean sprouts.
- You need of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 of x red chillies.
- It’s of Tobasco sauce – garlic.
- It’s of Coarse black pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic herb sprinkle.
- You need Half of a diced onion.
- Prepare of Soya sauce.
- Prepare of Hot Sweet chilli sauce.
Easy Chicken Noodles instructions
- Marinade the chicken with all the herbs for 20 mins before cooking in a deep pot on med/low heat till the chicken can be pulled….
- Dice an onion, chilli and bean sprouts.
- Boil up the noodles in the same pot as the chicken… don't over boil….
- Strain the noodles… add olive oil to the pan and turn heat up high, flash fry the beans, chilli and onion.
- Flash fry for 5 mins. Add pulled chicken.
- Cook on high for another 2 to 3 mins before adding noodles and flash fry again… 2 to 3 mins. Add a glug of soya sauce… not too much as it'll be too salty. Add sweet chilli sauce to taste… serve and smash it 😋.