Easy fried chicken. This easy fried chicken is crispy and crunchy on the outside and moist and juicy on the inside. Easy Fried Chicken. © Todd Porter & Diane Cu. If desired, the cooked chicken can be kept.
The chicken is shaken in a bag to give an even coverage of the spicy coating. Fried chicken is a comforting dish, often reminding us of picnics, summer, and simpler times. But many recipes require lots of ingredients and hours of marinating. You can cook Easy fried chicken using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy fried chicken
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts sliced in half to make them thinner.
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
Combine flour, salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder in a large resealable plastic bag; mix well. Place wire rack on top of baking. This chicken bakes up golden and crunchy just like fried chicken. Very easy to make and healthier Don't get me wrong now I do love some southern fried chicken but I hate working with hot grease.
Easy fried chicken step by step
- Fill a skillet with about 1/2 inch of oil and heat until the oil pops..
- Mix dry ingredients and place in a ziploc baggie..
- Beat eggs and start by dipping your chicken in flour egg then flour again and fry about 8 minutes per side until crispy golden brown..
This chicken fry turns out so juicy and delicious. I made this couple days back and it was total hit. I made and shared this chicken fry on my instagram and few of you have been asking for the recipe. This Keto Fried Chicken recipe is a delicious classic dish modified for LCHF Diets. Keto Fried Chicken Recipe with Low-Carb Breading.