Baked Spinach Provolone Chicken Breast. Today on the blog it's Baked Spinach Provolone Chicken Breasts! Stuffed baked chicken breast with spinach and cheeses. Cashew Crusted Chicken Breast over Wilted SpinachRecipesPlus.
The chicken is quite easy to stuff using a butterfly cut stuffing technique. Butterfly chicken breasts, slice lengthwise down the middle but not all the way through. Place a slice of Provolone cheese over each chicken breast. You can have Baked Spinach Provolone Chicken Breast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Spinach Provolone Chicken Breast
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts boneless.
- It’s 2 slices of Provolone Cheese.
- It’s 1 (5 oz) of container of baby spinach.
- It’s 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s Dash of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbs of olive oil.
Add Spinach and garlic on top of cheese. Fold chicken in half like a sandwich keeping the stuffing in. These Baked Spinach Provolone Chicken Breasts are Low Carb and so delicious. So simple to make, just butterfly the chicken breasts, add spinach, provolone.
Baked Spinach Provolone Chicken Breast instructions
- Pre-heat 425.
- In pan add olive oil and garlic over med heat 1-2 min then add spinach and cook for another 2-3 min..
- Butterfly chicken breasts and plave Provolone slice, garlic, and spinach inside. Then fold the chicken breast..
- Sprinkle chicken with paprika and then bake for 30-35 min.
Savory provolone, spinach and shitake mushrooms all stuffed chicken breast, perfectly paired with shaved fennel and arugula greens. Dip them in Shake & Bake mix. Pound chicken breast flat and season with salt, pepper, and herbs to taste. This is a spicier version of spinach stuffed chicken breasts. They are both tender and delicious, and they look good too.