EASY orange chicken and fried rice. Chinese Orange Chicken made with crispy fried chicken covered in an authentic orange sauce. The ultimate Chinese Orange Chicken Recipe which is way better than take-out. My kids are always begging me to take them to grab Chinese food.
S O C I A L M E D I A Instagram. Enjoy delicious citrus chicken marinated in lemon and orange juice with brown sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger. This Easy Orange Chicken cooks quickly in a skillet (no deep frying!) and uses only real, fresh ingredients. You can cook EASY orange chicken and fried rice using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of EASY orange chicken and fried rice
- You need of for the chicken:.
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into one inch cubes.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, salt and garlic powder.
- It’s 1 bottle of Panda Express orange sauce.
- You need of For the rice:.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 cups of white rice (rinsed, cooked and cooled completely).
- You need 1/3 of purple onion finely diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of carrots diced fine.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 2-3 tablespoons of soy sauce or oyster sauce.
The only recipe you need to create extra crispy chicken without deep-frying and a scrumptious orange sauce that's way better than takeout. gluten-free. Every time you see those FoodPorn-style Chinese takeout pictures that have crispy chicken bites with shiny sauce, you get excited and decide to try a. This bright and flavorful orange flavored rice is a complementary side that goes with many dishes. Serve it with chicken, pork, ham, or seafood.
EASY orange chicken and fried rice step by step
- Heat fryer to 375, Mix spices with flour and dip chicken in flour egg then flour and fry until golden brown and floating. Toss in orange sauce..
- Heat a pan up to high heat and put oil in pan with carrots and onion. Cook until tender. slide to the side of the pan and crack your egg in and scramble. Stir it all together and place in a bowl. Place butter in pan and fry rice until brown and add in egg and veggies and soy sauce..
Some orange juice, butter, and chopped vegetables give ordinary white rice bright color and fresh flavor. My Chinese Orange Chicken is sticky, sweet and tangy. No need to go out and get that takeaway – the kids are going to be waiting. Lemongrass Chicken Fried Rice Recipe & Video. There is not deep fry process nor tons of sugar in the recipe.