three cheese stuffed chicken breast. In this easy dinner recipe, chicken breasts are stuffed with provolone cheese and olives, then baked with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese. A delicious combination of stuffed chicken breasts and chicken Parmesan. This recipe for bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast with roasted potatoes is a quick and easy one pan meal that's sure to please any crowd!
It's quick and easy, and you can totally modify it to suite your taste! I love it!!! – Chicken breasts are such a supper staple that it's often hard to think of them as anything special, but let me tell you this: Splitting chicken breasts and filling them with your favorite flavors makes them anything but ordinary. Spinach, two kinds of cheese, and garlic come together here to stuff golden. You can cook three cheese stuffed chicken breast using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of three cheese stuffed chicken breast
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground black pepper.
- It’s 4 slice of prosciutto.
- It’s 55 grams of prosciutto, finely chopped.
- It’s 85 grams of ricotta cheese.
- You need 85 grams of mozzarella, finely chopped.
- It’s 85 grams of parmesan, shaved.
- Prepare 1 bunch of small handfull of basil.
- It’s 1 pinch of nutmeg.
Tender stuffed chicken breasts filled with melty cheese & asparagus. Be prepared to be AMAZED by this Broccoli Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe with tomatoes and smothered in an easy garlic wine sauce. The chicken breast becomes so flavorful, juicy and oh so tender. This post may contain affiliate links.
three cheese stuffed chicken breast instructions
- mix the three cheeses, sliced prosciutto, basil, nutmeg and salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl..
- lay chicken breast smooth side down on chopping board and remove tenderloin. cut a line halfway through breast from thick end to thin end, make similar lengthwise cuts along the sides of the long cut and fold the flaps back, open the breast out. careful not to cut through the breast during this step!.
- preheat oven to 200°F celcius.
- place the breast under a piece of plastic wrap on choppinp board and beat with mallet untill even thickness. do the same with tenderloins removed earlier.
- take half of stuffing prepared earlier and mould in to torpedo shape and place in the middle of breast from thick end to thin end, place tenderloin on top of stuffing and roll chicken around stuffing. make sure the thick end is tucked in nicely to prevent spilling while cooking..
- rub breast with olive oil and a tiny amount of sea salt..
- place two slices of prosciutto on chopping board and roll around breast carefully.
- heat a non stick frypan and place breast seam side down and brown bottom of breast only. do not attempt to roll the breast around in the pan!.
- place on oven tray and bake for 15 to 20 minutes..
Spinach stuffed chicken breasts are low carb and so easy to make! I left out the fact that there was spinach lurking in the cheese. She's not blind, so she totally saw it in. And when this Sun Dried Tomato, Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Chicken from Yammie's Noshery came across my radar, I jumped on it straight away. Prosciutto and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast is the perfect Easy Chicken Recipe for impressing guests!