You can cook Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough
- It’s 1 packages of Active Dry Yeast.
- It’s 1 tsp of Honey.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Warm Water.
- Prepare 3 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Pizza Dough instructions
- In a small bowl, dissolve the yeast & honey with a 1/4 cup of the warm water..
- In a mixer with a dough hook, combine the flour & salt. Add the olive oil, yeast mixture, & the remaining of the water. Process until the mixture forms a ball. Mix on low speed until the mixture comes cleanly away from the sides of the bowl & starts to climb up the dough hook..
- Turn the dough out onto a clean work surface & knead by hand for 2 to 3 minutes longer. The dough should be smooth & firm. Place the dough in a large bowl & cover with a clean, damp towel & let rise in a cool spot for about 2 hours..
- Divide the dough into 3 or 4 portions. Wrap each section with a plastic wrap & freeze..