HCG diet meal 3: baked chicken zucchini pockets. I'm very fond of recipes that don't take too long. Baked chicken breasts with zucchini, tomatoes, and fresh basil: colorful and tasty, and ready in less than an hour! Worked great as a last minute meal.
Chicken recipe for diet is a collection of chicken dishes for your diet this application is expected to facilitate all users of the application to make chicken diet easily, quickly and independently. Recipes in this application is very easy we imitate and develop. Watch me as I prepare a Chicken Fajita recipie for the hCG diet. You can have HCG diet meal 3: baked chicken zucchini pockets using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of HCG diet meal 3: baked chicken zucchini pockets
- It’s 3 of zucchinis. the small ones.
- It’s 100 grams of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 tsp of each: salt, black pepper, cinnamon, coriander, paprika, mixed spice.
- Prepare 1/2 of red sweet pepper.
For more about how to lose weight. Top hcg chicken recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. This Healthy Baked Chicken Parmesan is the most amazing comfort food makeover! Serve over zucchini noodles for a low carb, gluten free dinner.
HCG diet meal 3: baked chicken zucchini pockets step by step
- Peel, chop zucchinis and pepper and weigh them to 200 grams approximately.
- Put the spices together as a spice mix. you should use about 1 full tsp for each pocket in order not to have a lot of salt..
- Put them in a large piece of foil and add the chicken breast and season with 1- 2 teaspoon of seasoning mix. this should be around 300 grams or a little less or more but not too far from the 300 grams count for hcg diets..
- Close over the foil and bake for 50 minutes on 180c.
- Update on HCG drops diet, although they were amazing for both rounds I had to stop using them. I got breast pains every time I tried but it was nothing serious, so be careful that by time your body might not accept it..
What about adding zucchini and swapping a few things in for this and that and adding some other things and yada, yada, yada. In all seriousness, this healthier chicken and zucchini noodle casserole is a great, quick, and easy family meal. You literally add all the ingredients to a baking dish. Learn how to cook chicken breasts with this delicious, juicy, tender, and fool-proof baked chicken breast recipe! Perfect for easy dinners, meal prep, or freezing for later.